- No off-road vehicles allowed.
- All motorized vehicles must be of licensable type and operator
must have a valid driver's license. Drive only on roads, not
on grass or through campsites.
- Speed limit 15 mph always. Violators will be penalized.
- All pets MUST be kept on a lease at all times. Courtesy dictates
cleaning up after them. No pets are to be left unattended, tied
or caged outside of your camper.
- Campfires may be in any area where a fire has previously been.
Extinguish all fires completely before retiring or leaving.
- DO NOT destroy wildlife, trees, or damage property. Absolutely
no cutting of live trees.
- NO FIREARMS or bow and arrows permitted.
- All campers must be at their campsite between 11 pm and 7
am for Quiet Time. Please be considerate of your neighbors by not playing radios,
or televisions too loud.
- There is a limit of two (2) cars per site. Extra vehicles
must be registered at the office and parked in the storage area.
Do not park on other sites.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S ACTIONS. Children
under 14 must be accompanied by a PARENT while in the pool area.
No cut-offs or regular diapers in the pools. No glass items
allowed by the pools. No Smoking in Pool area or in open pavilions.
- Do not throw debris of any kind into swimming areas or ponds.
- All trash and garbage must be placed in plastic bags and put
in trash containers.
- Drug use and intoxication are not tolerated. Alcoholic drinks
are permitted when used responsibly.
- For children's safety, do not let them run through campsites.
Unseen hazards are dangerous. No bike riding after dark.
- All gray water is to be emptied in the dumping station.
Please note! There is a $25 Registration fee for any Golf Cart brought on Park Property.
Proof of Liability Insurance is Required.
Our Cancellation Policy: We require a 48 hour notice prior to noon of the arrival date for all cancellations. Cancellations prior to the 48 hours will be charged a $15 cancellation fee. Cancellations after the 48 hours will not a receive a refund. No refunds due to weather related conditions. Book Your Site reservation fee of $3.00 is non-refundable.
Any violations should be reported to the
Camp Office immediately.
Park personnel have the right to refuse service or expel anyone
for violation of any park policies.