- Check-in Time is 12 noon. Check-out Time is 12 noon. Except on Sunday Check-out Time is 2 pm.
- All visitors must report to office to register and pay visitor's fees.
- You must be 18 with a valid drivers license to operate golf carts.
- All motorized vehicles must be of licensable type and operator
must have a valid driver's license. Drive only on roads; do not cut through sites, drive on grass or drive on the gardens. No off road vehicles are allowed. No golf carts are allowed on Bonneyville Trail.
- Speed limit 15 mph. Watch your surroundings and drive with care.
- All pets MUST be kept on a lease at all times. Courtesy dictates
cleaning up after them. No pets are to be left unattended, tied
or caged outside of your camper.
- Campfires are allowed and may be built in any area where a fire has previously been.
Extinguish all fires completely before retiring or leaving.
- DO NOT destroy wildlife, trees, or damage property. Absolutely
no cutting of live trees.
- Lawful conceal carry permitted on premises with proper identification.
- All campers must be at their campsite between 11 pm and 7
am. Please be considerate of your neighbors by not playing radios
or televisions too loud.
- There is a limit of two (2) cars per site. Extra vehicles
must register at the office and park in the storage area.
Do not park on other sites.
- All trash and garbage must be placed in plastic bags and put
in trash containers. Recyclables may be placed in containers across from the Camp Store.
- Drug use and intoxication are not tolerated. Alcoholic beverages
are permitted at your campsite. Coozies are recommended. Drink responsibly.
- For children's safety, do not let them run through campsites.
Unseen hazards can be very dangerous. No bike riding after dark. No golf cart use after dark.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S ACTIONS. Children
under 14 must be accompanied by a PARENT while in the pool area.
This is state law! There is to be no rough play in the pool area. No glass or smoking in the pool area.
- NO FIREWORKS allowed in Park.
Please note! There is a $25 Registration fee for any Golf Cart brought on Park Property. Proof of Liability Insurance is also required at time of registration. It must show coverage of $100,000 to $300,000 liability on the policy.
Our Cancellation Policy: We require a 48 hour notice prior to noon of the arrival date for all cancellations. Cancellations prior to the 48 hours will be charged a $15 cancellation fee. Cancellations after the 48 hours will not a receive a refund. No refunds due to weather related conditions. Book Your Site reservation fee of $3.00 is non-refundable.
Upon arrival you agree that you assume all risk & responsibility for all personal injuries or damage that might occur to you or your property while camping at Eby's Pines. You further agree to release Eby's Pines RV Park, its employees, officers, owners, directors, shareholders, or agents harmless from any and all claims and costs. You further agree to indemnify and hold the above listed harmless from any and all claims and costs made by minors who are in your custody, guests, and all other persons in your group.
Any violations should be reported to the
Camp Office immediately.
Park personnel have the right to refuse service or expel anyone
for violation of any park policies.