rules and policies
rules and policies
Check-In / Check-Out
- CAMPSITES: Check-in Time is 12 noon. Check-out Time is 12 noon.
- CABINS: Check-in Time is 3 pm. Check-out Time is 12 noon.
NOTE: Items must be cleared from the site or cabin by check out times listed. If you would like to enjoy additional time at the park a single or family day pass is available for purchase at the Camp Store.
- A deposit of one night’s stay is required to reserve a site.
- We require a minimum of 3 nights stay for reservations on Holiday Weekends. Full payment in advance is required at time of reservation. Call ahead for availability when without a reservation. Holiday fee of $15 is required for all Holiday Reservations.
- All major credit cards are accepted. There is a 3% fee for Credit Cards on balances over $600.
- Click here to make reservations online.
- We require a 48 hour notice prior to noon of the arrival date for all cancellations. Cancellations prior to the 48 hours will be charged a $17.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations after the 48 hours will receive no refund. No refunds due to weather related conditions. Online reservation fee of $2.00 is non-refundable.
- No cash refunds.
Campground Rules & Policies
- All visitors must report to office to register and pay visitor’s fees.
- You must be 18 with a valid drivers license to operate golf carts. Any golf cart may not be driven by anyone under 18. All golf carts must have proof of insurance.
- There is a $30 Registration fee for any Golf Cart brought onto Park Property. Proof of Liability Insurance is also required at time of registration. It must show coverage of $100,000 to $300,000 liability on the policy.
- All motorized vehicles must be of licensable type and operator must have a valid driver’s license. Drive only on roads; do not cut through sites, drive on grass or drive on the gardens. No off road vehicles are allowed. No golf carts are allowed on Bonneyville Trail.
- Speed limit is 5 mph. Watch your surroundings and drive with care.
- All pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times. Courtesy dictates cleaning up after them. No pets are to be left unattended, tied or caged outside of your camper.
- Campfires are allowed and may be built in any area where a fire has previously been. Extinguish all fires completely before retiring or leaving.
- DO NOT destroy wildlife, trees, or damage property. Absolutely no cutting of live trees.
- Lawful conceal carry permitted on premises with proper identification.
- All campers must be at their campsite between 11 pm and 7 am. Please be considerate of your neighbors by not playing radios or televisions too loud.
- There is a limit of two (2) cars per site. Extra vehicles must register at the office and park in the overflow lot. Do not park on other sites.
- All trash and garbage must be placed in plastic bags and put in trash containers. Recyclables may be placed in containers across from the Camp Store.
- Drug use and intoxication are not tolerated. Alcoholic beverages are permitted at your campsite. Coozies are recommended. Drink responsibly.
- For children’s safety, do not let them run through campsites. Unseen hazards can be very dangerous. No bike riding after dark. No golf cart use after dark.
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN’S ACTIONS. Children under 14 must be accompanied by a PARENT while in the pool area. This is state law! There is to be no rough play in the pool area. No glass or smoking in the pool area.
- NO FIREWORKS allowed in Park.
Upon arrival you agree that you assume all risk & responsibility for all personal injuries or damage that might occur to you or your property while camping at Eby’s Pines. You further agree to release Eby’s Pines RV Park, its employees, officers, owners, directors, shareholders, or agents harmless from any and all claims and costs. You further agree to indemnify and hold the above listed harmless from any and all claims and costs made by minors who are in your custody, guests, and all other persons in your group.
Any violations should be reported to the Camp Office immediately.
Park personnel have the right to refuse service or expel anyone for violation of any park policies.